- Number of research in the field of international business and economics (2007-2013): 95, in which number of basic research at VNU level is 52 and at national level is 4
- Number of scientific articles posted in national and international scientific journals (2007-2013): 144 articles in national journals and 72 articles in international journals.
- Number of published textbook: 31
VII. COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT
The Faculty has been cooperated with other members of the VNU, research institutes and other universities in Vietnam to provide short-term courses, research and consulting services in economics, finance, investment, trade and international business and consultative research according to the demands in the contracts signed with enterprises and individuals. At present, the Faculty is developing the partner network with universities over the world, including Yokohama National University, Waseda University, Thammasat University (Thailand), Troy University (USA), Uppsala University (Sweden) etc. Besides, in order to improve quality of training, consulting and research, the Faculty put priorities in developing partnerships with domestic and international enterprises, international organizations and government agencies.
VIII. DEVELOPMENT ORIENTATION
The Faculty of International Business and Economics of VNU-UEB strives to become a prestigious training, research and consulting center in International Economics in Vietnam approaching the regional quality and fostering international standards. The specific activities are illustrated as following:
- Conducting the training activities of the Faculty to approach the regional and international qualification through training programs at international standard, honor programs and training cooperation with prestigious universities in the region and over the world.
- Combining research with training, research for teaching, and research orienting to solve the practical issues of Vietnam in the context of international economic integration. Establishing strong research groups, reinforcing and developing cooperation with research institutes and domestic and foreign universities in research activities.
- Promoting development cooperation, conducting the training and consulting services in international economics, implementing multilateral partnerships, diversifying the types of cooperation, utilizing all resources, and exploring strengths of partners effectively.
Faculty of International Business and Economics, VNU University of Economics and Business
Suite 407, E4 Building, 144 Xuan Thuy Rd., Cau Giay Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (84-4) 37547506 Ext.407, 408 - Fax: (84-4) 37546765
Website: http://ueb.edu.vn; http://fibe.ueb.edu.vn